Valentines Day is coming up and I am super excited about it. Seriously, what’s not to love? It is a day dedicated to love and gratitude and the outright enjoyment of life and the people you share it with. And nooky. But while romance is glorious and all, I did get hit with a lightning bolt realisation the other day while coaching one of my gorgeous gals;
Most women in today’s society have a self-love deficiency.
We are too busy / tired / embarrassed / *insert excuse* to take time out and really pamper the hell out of ourselves. To stop and think about nothing but right now. To think about no one but yourself.
Let’s change that shall we? I put my thinking cap on and wrote down exactly what I like to do when I am wanting to show myself a bit of love. Those favourite things that give me a bit of a cuddle when I am in an indulgent mood, or I am feeling overwhelmed. The things that restore balance. The love letters to me, from me.
And so I created this Self-Love Hamper a’la Emily Ehlers worth over $230!
One lucky bugger wins…
- A Personalized Affirmation Illustration by yours truly + a 15 minute Skype call to discuss your artwork ($87.00) || Your very own artwork! I want to work with you to create a beautiful customized piece. We can discuss the feel, the colours, the pose, the girl and choose you favourite affirmation. (Hot tip: This is also a little bit of a sneaky peak at an exciting range of products I am developing for later in the year – stay tuned)
- Eat Yourself Beautiful: Supercharged Food by Lee Holmes ($34.99) || Everybody loves to window shop recipes right? It is one of my ultimate indulgences on a lazy afternoon and this book has become an instant hit. Full of delicious and truly clean recipes and information to boot. Winner winner, (organic pasture-raised) chicken dinner!
- Australian Bushflower Essences Meditation Essence ($14.95) || Would it be dramatic to say I can’t live without this stuff? These Bushflower Essences are an everyday staple in my house. This one especially – a few drops under my tongue and my meditation takes on a whole new level.
- Renegade Collective Issue 6 ($9.95) || My fave magazine to curl up with. If you haven’t already discovered it, you need this mag in your life. You can thank me later.
- Pukka Organic Tea of the Love variety ($7.95) || Rose, lavender, chamomile… I am blissed out just thinking about this. Extra points if you put it in your favorite vintage teacup with saucer!
- Corrynnes Natural Jurien Bay Clay Facial Detox Face Mask ($14.00) || Make your own day spa at home. I have used this stuff for years and it gives you soft-as-a-baby’s-bum skin. Extra points for natural local ingredients.
- Corrynnes Natural Soaps in Orange Blossom Beach and Orange + Rose Geranium ($7.00) || These are not edible. I repeat: these are not edible.
- Kikki K Live Laugh Love Soy Candle ($29.95) While you’ve got your face mask on and your zenned out in your bath, this 30-hour candle is going to really set the mood. A divine aroma and made of stuff that doesn’t hurt the planet!
- Shine Bright Like A Diamond Notepad ($10.95) || After your bath, why not get a spot of journalling in! (If you aren’t sure where to start, check out my post about How To Journal Like A Boss here)
- Kikki K Everyday Inspire Ballpoint pen ($3.95) || And use this funky pen (fully equipped with inspiring quote) to write with!
- 2B Lead Pencil ($0.45 – or priceless?) || 2B or not to be – it’s not even a question! If you want to get your artiste on while you are journalling then you can’t go past this trusty grade of pencil.
- Glass Mug with Lid ($6.95) || This little guy is the perfect green smoothie on the go vessel! I will blend up my smoothies the night before and keep them in the fridge – it’s airtight so your nutrients are protected – and is that quick go to bit of nourishment. This being said, while you are indulging, it could also house a beautiful almond milk chai and be just as lovely.
- E-String Bag in Hot Pink Organic Cotton ($3.50) || Mother Nature doesn’t get enough love either so lets send one of these super handy totes your way too. You will be seriously amazed at how much these things can hold!
How Do I Win It?
To enter the competition all you need to do is leave a comment below telling me;
How are you going to show yourself a little kindness this year and why?
Me? I am going to move my body every day this year because it boosts my energy and makes me feel amazing!
The giveaway will be drawn at 8am WST on Valentines Day – that’s 14th February for the fella’s! So you have one week to submit your comment before the lucky winner is chosen using random.org. The winner will be announced on my Facebook page and in my weekly newsletter so make sure you are on the list!
Sign up for my weekly love letters here so you don’t miss the announcement (and you will also receive a free copy of my 40-page workbook Illuminate; A Workbook to Inspire and Ignite)
While we are on the subject of love, please make sure you share this competition with your friends, family or any females you know that need a little love in their life.
I cannot wait to read all your comments. Good luck gorgeous people!
COMPETITION CLOSED 14TH FEBRUARY 2014; Winner selected by random.org was Che Johnson with this answer;
“I’ll be taking myself on two overseas holidays!!! I’m treating myself to this kindness because I deserve it .. and because being away from home fills me with so much gratitude for the wonderful country that I live in and life that I live. XX
Congratulations and Happy Valentines Day Che!